Choose tutorial in the menu to learn how to integrate Augmented reality into Unity game in about 30 minutes.
Augmented reality play mode requires some special handling.
Tutorials will teach you
- How to activate Augmented Reality library
- How to make the content to be shown when camera detects Live Game Board
- Camera will be controlled by user device movement (zooming, position and rotation as well)
- How to make your game Augmented reality aware. When to stop the game and resume it again etc.
- Controlling character brings new posibilities like controlling it by pointing camera to certain place. Joystick movements need continous corrections depending on device position etc.
All this Live Game Board Unity extention makes easier to master and you can now learn it very quickly.